Wolf Orion 2 Piece Onyx Safe Winder 490264
With security as our highest priority, Orion exceeds the qualities a high end watch collector demands. Beautiful high gloss onyx durable exterior finish, black watch panel, and LusterLoc™lined jewellery and accessory drawer ensures your possessions are protected for life. Providing easy control of each winder through Bluetooth, WOLF’s app allows you to customise rotations for each watch. UL certified, Orion provides the highest level of security for your growing collection.
What is a WOLF Watch Winder?
A WOLF winder is a handmade precision instrument. From the optimum size of drum and cuff to the technology that delivers exact turns per day, we test the test to ensure we deliver the highest possible quality – nothing is left to chance. A WOLF winder focuses on the health of your watch with patented innovation. Only a WOLF counts rotations – all others simply use time to estimate the counts per day. Ensuring the highest commitment to quality, every WOLF winder is covered by a 2-year warranty and can be traced to birth by its serial #.
- Bluetooth user-controlled app: Apple & Android
- Rotation options: WOLF app controls setting Turns per Day (TPD) for timepieces(s) ranging from 1 – 1,999 turns per day (TPD)
- Directional settings: Clockwise, counter-clockwise, bi-directional
- Start delay: Users program up to 255-hour delay before first winding cycle – accommodating recently worn timepiece or power reserve.
- Lock-in cuff: Patented cuff/drum ensures cuff locks inside and watch is held safely
- Size: Cuff/drum suits all watches, strap & case sizes
- Patented innovation: TPD guaranteed by patented method of counting turns – no other company counts TPD, they simply estimate.
- Additional storage: 1 Black finished exterior, grey Lusterloc™lined, pull-out drawers house 4 additional watches, jewellery and accessory storage.
- Exterior/Interior: Onyx high gloss exterior, chrome trim, WOLF’s custom 1834 Gray LusterLoc™ treated ultrasuede interior.